View Single Post
Old 25-01-2019, 01:53 AM #974

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Wow - Are the doors just left open, Jonnii? I'd love to come and look around this. I love old abandoned buildings - especially left with furniture and effects in situ.

I think that it must be valuable being in Snowdonia?

I might look into this.

UPDATE

I have researched this and I am disappointed that there is a considerable consensus of opinion - some from 'locals' who say that the whole thing is 'staged'.

Looking at the photos again - on here and online - those items on the dressing table do look rather suspiciously 'arranged'; like a variety of curios crammed together.

I don't know.
It's boarded up mostly but if you YouTube it and find people's vlogs visiting there you can gain access through one kitchen/pantry window. I've never heard of it being a set-up before or anything, someone I know went as he and his friends are big into like urban exploration and abandoned buildings (they go around old asylums and stuff, creepy) and they didn't mention that anything looked "staged" so idk. Who knows lol.

Another one near me that alot seem to be interested in, just outside the town of Oswestry is the "Red Dress Manor". Aptly named due to the red bridesmaid that still hangs in one of the bedroom wardrodes, there's also a photograph on display of a lady wearing said dress at a wedding. Totally abandoned house that I hear is being slowly and sadly weathered away.

Last edited by LaLaLand; 25-01-2019 at 01:57 AM.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote