BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I don't think it matters particularly when neither are open to change in opinion; if you want a firm example of this the "...change my mind" youtube videos are a great one. He discusses well, he articulates well, he listens fairly respectfully and maintains a decent intellectual discourse.

However his ideas are already set in concrete and he is very, very rarely open to "having his mind changed" and therein lies the problem.
While I agree Crowder may be set in his ways, it's pretty rare when anyone makes a compelling argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Are you a right wing person though? I'm not meaning it to try and cause an argument I'm just gonna say that everyone thinks that their side of the fence in politics is more open to dialogue and discussion when really I've seen both the right and the left be intolerant of debate at one point or another.
I'm "right wing" on things like taxation and spending; I don't think wanting controlled immigration is right wing as it has pros and cons for both sides, especially as in my case it's mostly for keeping the building over green spaces low... I don't have particularly strong views on enough issues to be called right wing, so I just say I "lean right".

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
That's not even remotely true. Democrats have been mocked for years for caving into the crazy demands of the right, even right wing pundits in the age of trump have begged them to grow a backbone.
Y'mean like how they keep rejecting Trump's compromises?

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote