Old 25-01-2019, 10:31 PM #304

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

24. Jayne Kitt

From one messy BB7 housemate to another, despite having her in pink I definitely lean positive towards miss Jayne. She came in in week six in a vest in the middle of the day (reece provide the gifs sis) and just kinda caused endless **** for three weeks It's weird because I credit Jayne for saving BB7 and adding a bit of drama to dissect when everything else was dull, but also for ruining the series by getting Nikki evicted. Speaking of, I love her friendship with Nikki even though she brought out Nikki's bitchy and paranoid side, I couldn't help laugh at there drags, even regarding the people I liked such as Aisleyne.

Jayne is one of those really good, really entertaining one dimensional housemates who are repetitive in their behaviour, but most of the time it was hilarious. Favourite moment is saying to Aisleyne "Im not a bull****ter like you" to which Aisleyne asks what she meant, and Jayne FLAT OUT denies having ever said it I do wish she was part of the launch night cast, such a missed opportunity to see how she would be around the likes of Grace, but ah well BB7 was full of missed opportunities so what's another one ey.

Even though Jayne was a massive stirrer, I do actually consider her to be a nice person and I hope she's living it up these days <3

Last edited by Daniel.; 25-01-2019 at 10:36 PM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote