¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

With Trinity, idk... I think she was still trying to prove she isn't always serious and uptight, and can do campy and messy drag too, but this really wasn't a necessary time to do it and it just seemed like "well, I was gonna use this for an acting challenge but we're done with those, now, so might as well use it now I've brought it". It was stupid, though, and she rightly lost the lipsync. Definitely the worst lipsync of the season, and that's including Farrah vs. Valentina. Latrice won with a 6/10.

I can see why Manila didn't win because she CAN be too overbearing (she was worse for it in S3) but if ever there were a week to have three winners, this was it. Her gift basket runway was another classic "take something simple and unique and turn it into a gorgeous outfit" moment but LATRICE. KILLED. THIS. RUNWAY. So proud of her, and knew she wasn't gonna be a complete letdown.

Eager to hear why she would deserve to go home over Naomi now, that she's won a challenge (technically two, with the Lolaparuza) and only been in the bottom once but I'm sure the shallow fans will try it.

Part of me cackled at Naomi this episode though, hopelessly whispering CLUB 96 every so often, making a weird Isaac Mizrahi joke... she did make me laugh, and I felt bad for her being partnered with Little Miss Delusional, but at least it got her eliminated.

I was convinced it'd be a bottom three with Monique because that runway was HIDEOUS. Considering this was basically AS4's answer to the iconic (best of all time) AS2 Latex one, not many really turned it. Naomi's was plain, Monet's was clunky around the waist, and Trinity's was one of her weakest Valentina's was a nice idea badly executed again, and only Latrice and Manila brought 10/10s.

As for the challenge: all 5 did really well. I cackled at the released bees, and Latrila/Trinity had great chemistry. I wouldn't be mad with that as a final 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote