View Single Post
Old 26-01-2019, 10:47 AM #11
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

I really enjoyed that challenge. It was fun and fresh. The Hive team knocked it out the park, so I can't begrudge the fact they won because it was planned well and looked fantastic. I'm glad Latrice and Trinity were the top two because Manila's starting to irritate me (despite the fact I can't fault her effort this challenge). I'm finding her quite smarmy and I'm bored by what seems to be an inevitable win, so I hope I end up surprised. Monet and Monique did well, too. Naomi and Valentina were a mess, but I couldn't help but laugh at how much of a trainwreck it was.

As for the runway looks, Latrice really surprised me with how great she looked. Definitely justified her top position even more. Wasn't sure on Trinity's because I didn't like how the hair didn't match the exact colour of the garment, but the concept was cool. Manila's was nice, but I feel like it was quite basic for her. Monet looked good. God bless Monique, I want to say I liked it but it did look cheap and tacky. Valentina and Naomi looked the best, imo. Naomi brought it with the contrasting colour palette and gorgeous make-up. Brought be back to her amazing season 8 runway looks. Not sure why Valentina's cooch was out, but okay!

All in all, Valentina did deserve to go but I will miss her! She was the star of this season and she exudes campiness, drama and regalness. Really enjoyed her time on the show and happy to say I'm now a fan since I wasn't too sure if I liked her during season 9.

ALSEAUX, Latrice deserved the lip-sync win because I hated Trinity's approach to the lip-sync and she ruined what could've been great with an unnecessary gimmick.

Last edited by Braden; 26-01-2019 at 12:22 PM.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote