Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
18. Saskia Howard Clarke

Saskia is my ultimate mixed housemate. I kind of love her, but a lot of the time I can't stand her. I think she gets both underrated and overrated on here, I don't think she's anywhere near as bad as a lot of people say but the likes of miss cal and riley claiming her as one of the best housemates of all time? I have to laugh.

Saskia is ultimately known for her last week, and one of the best downfall stories ever, but before that, Saskia was actually one of the quiet normal ones in the first few weeks, iconic argument with Mary aside. She produced some classic lines in that argument, "Dont grit your teeth at me like a dog, woman" is legendary and said with such venomI laugh every time. Aside from that though, Saskia was kind of quiet, nice, friendly, not really a big character at all, and generally felt almost too normal for a series like BB6? I feel she would have been amazing in Vanessa Nimmo's role in BB5, imagine her vs Nadia.

She had an amazing rivalry with Derek, in which she was named "the silent assasin" and gradually, slowly built a team of which she was the leader and around weeks three - four Saskia was easily the most powerful person in the house. She had her man, her two slaves who would do pretty much anything for her, and she became really arrogant and cocky, like Maxwell. Saskia really thought she would be in the final without question, all because of the cheers of week two. I watched the nomination reveal episode before this, and a quote that sticks to me is "They dont want us up, but they aint got a choice" which really proves my point.

Of course, this all leads to an amazing house divide with Team Makosi,and in week five Saskia was a straight up bitch and played the villain amazingly. Her anger during cidergate was so strong I think it may be the angriest anyone got all series, which isn't an easy thing to do in such a conflict heavy series. She did come out with some classic lines "GO TO FAACKIN AMERICA WE DONT GIVE A FUUUUCK" and "Surprised your not fingering yourself" but essentially revealed herself to be a bigoted bitch.

Saskia is an amazing housemate for me, but as a person I don't like her. She's no where near amongst the most vile in history, or even her series though and ultimately I lean more positive. Her downfall storyline, along with Maxwell, is easily the best and for me she was an entertaining housemate.
She IS one of the best
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote