Old 01-02-2019, 10:23 PM #358

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

16. Imogen Thomas

Imogen is the most underrated housemate, EVER. She was a likeable down to earth humble strong minded chick who made a likeable character and background presence throughout BB7. I guess because she's a pretty model she gets labelled a bore? I started liking Imogen in week two where she ended Richard in an argument, showing she had balls, and showed him for the absolute mug he was..

Imogen was actually a pretty strong person who stood up for her friends - in the house next door she didn't once take part in the Aisleyne bitching, as it was so easy to do, and even defended her. I also think she played an important role in the dynamics - she was the real mother of the house, not Lea or Susie, I mean look at Aisleyne and Glyn's reaction to her eviction. She really wasn't the vacuous bore Richard painted her out to be at all.

Imogen also brought fun and some memorable moments like "HOT TOPICS! HOT TOPICS! HOT TOPICS! WITH IMOGEN""

and her gorgeous song for Susie Imogen wasn't the most dynamic character, but so what? She was a great housemate and brought a lot to the show in a subtle way, and she'll always be one of my favourites.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top 15

Nadia Almada
Shell Jubin
Michelle Bass
Ahmed Aghil
Makosi Musambasi
Kinga Karolczak
Craig Coates
Derek Laud
Kemal Shahin
Science Harvey
Mary O Leary
Aisleyne Horgan Wallace
Nikki Grahame
Lea Walker
Grace Adams Short

Last edited by Daniel.; 01-02-2019 at 10:23 PM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote