Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

15. Mary O'Leary

THIS LEGEND.

Mary was evicted after only 8 days, but she contributed so much to her time she whilst there that I'm ranking her this highly. Mary, from launch night, had my attention coming into the house as a white witch was always going to be fascinating, and then Mary spent her first week sulking, sleeping and arguing. #me

My favourite Mary moment is probably when she states she's going flying and no one else could use her broomstick as only she had a licence to fly and then dancing in the garden with Kemal whilst eating singing about rain. Another stand out is when she claims on night one to want to leave and then goes on to say how the gnomes had their own community.

Let's not forget Mary had Saskia clocked for the bigot she was confirming that she truly does have magical powers and it culminated in one of the best remembered arguments

Mary was a brilliant, odd character and I wish she had lasted longer, but it doesn't do any damage to BB6 at all which only gets stronger. She was endlessly fascinating, and I do consider her to easily be the best first evictee ever.

Let's celebrate with some GIFS

Last edited by Daniel.; 02-02-2019 at 09:19 AM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote