View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 11:52 AM #374

"CAN I HAVE A KISS MAKOSI CAN I HAVE A KISS MAKOSI *stares at Anthony* "

I actually theorise Craig was always insane as proven by him having the most spiteful VT of all time, and he really was the best kind of cringe there is<3. Apart from somehow making Anthony look rational, there's also him being worthless at any decency or rationality on approaching any of the many confrontations in his series. I remember when Science was dragging how fake he was and then all Craig could say was "You are out of your league with me boy. Out. Of your. LEEEEAGUE! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO I AM OR WHAT I CAN DOOOO! ".

Some of his haters thought he was too reliant on the Anthony storyline, but there was loads of great stuff. He would've probably went down that route with any male he found attractive and if anything, Anthony was just his second choice after Maxwell. I always have to laugh at how ****ty he was with loyalty. First he's best friends with Lesley and hates Saskia along with his group, then becomes best friends with Saskia after Lesley leaves and hates Makosi along with this group, then after Saskia is evicted and Anthony has enough of him, he befriends MAKOSI while still hating her

Last edited by Epic.; 02-02-2019 at 11:53 AM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote