¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I've so far earned 3 coins but it's a bloody horrible grind, and with the points going up each time I can't see myself earning more than 6 out of 9 before the event ends. Queues are far too long, even for a single-player survivor, and as a result I've found myself playing more as a Killer and hating it (because you get 2pts per hook, I think? Which is ridiculous when you need 400pts for a coin).

I always used to be wary of these Redditors that're frothing at the mouth over how annoying survivors can be, but after the game I played last night as the Wraith... I can fully understand it. All 4 had decisive strike, all of them had adrenaline, and some had Dead Hard, others had that pebble distraction one (which I am happy to report, I did not fall for once ). They all seemed to pluck firecrackers out of thin air, too, and kept trying to pallet me as I carried them to the hook. It could've been a total nightmare, and of course they all teabagged at the gates, but I managed to kill one and hook all the others once or twice so earned a nice fat 60k anyway (with BBQ&Chili).

I haven't had any abusive messages as the Killer though. I've had quite a lot lately actually just being like "gg", "well played", "that was a close one!!!!" etc and it's still keeping me from playing as a nasty person. If someone disconnects (happens way too often) I'll often let some escape and farm for free... I had a game tonight as the Huntress (I needed to hatchet 4 people for a Daily Ritual, managed to do it in 2 games which is rare for me because I SUCK as the Huntress ) where a Nea d/ced as soon as I downed her for the first time (this was like 2 or 3 minutes in, not RIGHT at the start you mess) and I was running Huntress' Lullaby, so everyone kept failing skillchecks and this poor Ace got 2-hooked, so as soon as he got freed he ran straight into me... I kept hitting pallets to try and signal to him "it's fine, I don't want to kill you straight away lol that sucks" and even kept throwing hatchets to where the Hex Totem was, but he didn't get the hint and kept running away and failing to heal himself. In the end it got annoying because the other 2 got through one gate and he kept trying to open the other right in front of me. I'm nice, but not that nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 04-02-2019 at 08:34 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote