View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 03:25 PM #506
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Janet was exhausted from the motorboating, grabbed her broomstick and fled the conflict. Roxanne Pallett cried out for Ryan Thomas after not being abused. “Owwwww woman beater” she squealed loudly after Ryan repeatedly cried like a child. “He’s a liar!” she cried hysterically as Hardeep laughed and stabbed her with a joke. "You hurt me", she proclaimed but Hardeep impersonated her; "I love a good punch I do!" Ben Jardine wept and wanked simultanously, jealous he couldn't punch her. She walked around looking for victims to shag. She took her boobs for a walk to the garden and let them smoke homemade cigarettes while her fanny was loose with superherpes. "Yummy ciggies!" the boobs croaked with delight as she playfully fought with herself, feeling desperate.

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote