View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 01:34 PM #245

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Julia: one of my all time favourite songs. But also I chose this just to celebrate my favourite program being back on. As for your performance I loved that you did your own interpretation of it you made it your own and I loved the arrangement. It was stunning 10/10

Jasmine: after a bit of a different performance on Friday this time I wanted to take you back to your Roots. I think you have a raw beautiful voice that would sound perfect on the radio. This was lovely 10/10

Spencer: I emotionally connect with this song for personal reasons so I cry everytime I hear it. This was your best performance yet your vocals were good however I didn't feel that emotional connection from you I felt maybe you didn't know the song all that well and would it be a song you would release. Doubtful. But you sounded good 8/10

Leroy: hmmm see this sounded nice but for me it was a slight backtrack from your great performance last week. For me I see you as a featured artist like working with established artists and DJ's rather than be your own artist selling albums at this point 6/10

Alyssa: I loved your performance last week but I got bored this week. I like your voice I love the fact you play guitar but it fell flat for me 6/10

Savannah: I don't know why this has been given such high praise. You have been the one to beat so far but this was a mess it was pitchy the song seemed out of your range 3/10

Haley: a perfect song given you are Lewis last act you and Lewis will certainly be fighting for your place in that final 10! It was really good actually it's my favourite performance of yours so far 10/10

My ranking

Julia
Jasmine
Haley
Spencer
Alyssa
Leroy
Savannah

Last edited by Strictly Jake; 12-02-2019 at 01:35 PM.
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote