Old 15-02-2019, 03:15 PM #258

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Travis Garland

(Sorry Owoaje I could only find a lyric video)

Well I forgot this song even existed but I used to really like it.* The lyrics are powerful. I thought you brought out the right emotion and this is the most beautiful your voice has ever sounded. It was perfect 10/10

Jules Aurora

I think you have a fantastic voice but this song didn't suit you and it sounded off through quite a lot of it. Sorry I just didn't enjoy it 5/10

Amanda Cole

Probably one of the most overplayed songs on the radio yet I still love it.* You sang the heck out of it what a big voice you have. I loved it 10/10

Hearts & Colors

This has been my favourite performance of yours so far. Dunno why but it made me feel like I was on a beach drinking cocktails. It transported me and I guess that's a good thing 10/10

Boyce Avenue

I absolutely adore this song it means so very much to me and fills me with tons of memories. Somehow your version mahogany have sounded even better than the original 10/10
Macy Kate

I took a risk here as it's an obvious song choice but you made it your own and I think we sore a more laid back version of you here I loved it 10/10

Sofia Karlberg

Your voice just suits any song I can definitely see a future for you. Keep it up 9/10