Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Travis: you're like a ninja here this week, Always been under my radar till now, having said that this song i have Always found annoying af still a decent 7/10 from me

Jules: i'm not your biggest fan for sure that has been proven last few weeks, this was my favourite performance from you, but still not that good 3/10

Amanda: i shouldn't be biased but i just love who you are, i love your voice, i love coaching you 10/10

Hearts & Colors: Jakey honestly funny you mention that, cause what we wanted to create as for performance was a relaxed, chill beach party vibe, you guys are what i stand for, underdogs and getting the best out of them 10/10

Boyce Avenue: guys wow, have been a fan of you for so long, you've become even better 10/10

Macy Kate: yes agree with Jakey you made it your own, even though you can do uptempo stuff, this has been a interesting and nice week for you girl 9/10

Sofia: a imagine dragons song you can only bring one way for me, with fire, passion that was lacking here, it was emotional but just a bit of a boring performance 5/10

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote