Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian
Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian

GAME 1 was messy but even though it seemed like it was lasting forever, looking back it was only the inactives that slowed us down so they were given fair punishments/ejections. Which was good because without actual "games/competitions" it was speeding the process along.

GAME 2 seems to have taken forever and there's still bloody 9 left! On two occasions there's been like 5 days between eliminations. Because of the twists, maybe they should have been spread out more idk but mainly because of the inactive players which nothing is happening about. It's kind of ruining it for the players that are sticking around and just want to get on with things. no wonder Mitchell quit, he's on holiday in April Games just don't work with inactive people unfortunately. You're trying your best Moniqua and this is appreciated but I think 20 players is maybe too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
I started declining people if they have a Foren names though as those people I think are contacting me about dating as they want a visa... Lots of people (who can't speak English well) contact me about wanting to be my bf... Then I find out that they actually live in indea or a place like that
thisisdanny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote