Old 19-02-2019, 10:15 AM #439

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

7. Michelle Bass

Michelle Bass is pretty much a flawless housemate. She was always entertaining, never nasty, rootable, cringeworthy, temperamental and is arguably the BBUK housemate involved in the most iconic moments. I mean, think about it...she was a huge part of the bedsit, involved in a clique, had a romance, had sex, was a huge player in the drama of three massive tasks army, wedding and chains, she was also the centre of the Judas Kiss and provied the most meomorable vocals in Big Brother history with her version of Pie Jesu. Michelle crammed this all into nine weeks, and I really don't think there is anything else you could ask of her as a housemate. You can squeeze my bap too.

I guess the main draw of Michelle is her bunny boiler esque relationship with Stuart, which in comparison to Craig and Lea, is positively tame really. Michelle never made me feel the embarrassment or awkwardness Craig did,, which is why I prefer her in the role, and nothing ever got ambassador's ball level disturbing, so it was pretty much a fun storyline for me. My favourite part of this has to be during the wedding task though, where she had a meltdown over not being the bride, made her own wedding dress, then made a den to get 'lost' with Stuart under the table Then there was all the jealousy in the chain gang task, ranging from bread baking to waiting outside the diary room until Stuart had come out

Michelle was also a star in the boot camp task, shouting Ahmed down about his laziness with her boobs out and then throwing a flip flop at him the next day.

Michelle was an all round fantastic contestant, and I think the cherry on top is that she was never nasty or malicious, proving that you don't have to be argumentative or nasty to be a big character, and along with the remaining six housemates, is up there with my favourite housemates of all time.

TOP SIX

NADIA
MAKOSI
DEREK
KEMAL
NIKKI
LEA

Last edited by Daniel.; 19-02-2019 at 10:15 AM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote