Old 20-02-2019, 01:07 PM #442

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

6. Nadia Almada

I don't feel good about this one at all, and Nadia is and always will be one of my favourite housemates of all time, and by far my favourite winner....even though she ranks really highly, it feels kind of low to me, as when I initally did this, Nadia was higher....but because I want to be as accurate as possible, I have to admit the five remaining housemates compel me a little more, so she ends up sixth. Anyway, onto Nadia...

Nadia is everything I could ask for in a housemate. She's the type of person I tuned into watch this show for originally, genuine but entertaining people who reveal pretty much everything about themselves and are unapologetic for it. Nadia, like no other housemate since, wore her heart on her sleeve and revealed herself to the house and the viewers without ever giving a flying ****, and I love her for it. She was argumentative, loud, rude, aggressive, funny, kind, remorseful, capable of being an all round flawed human being. She was complex in every way possible, and never was anything but compelling and fascinating to watch. Some of my favourite moments are

Her argument with Jason is also up there as an all time favourite moment, screaming in his face that she isn't scared of him I just love this woman, pretty much, and don't be surprised to come back in a few months to see her having entered the top five.

She was also fantastic on Ultimate Big Brother, and probably the best housemate on there, putting Coolio in his place and having meltdowns left right and centre. Nadia is someone what you see is what you get, and you'll either love it or dislike it. I personally loved her,and her winning moment is by far my favourite in the history of this show, I cried as you could see it meant so much to her, and she was so deserving.

Watch her best bits and enjoy the best winner, and one of the best housemates, the show has had

Last edited by Daniel.; 20-02-2019 at 01:13 PM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote