View Single Post
Old 21-02-2019, 10:24 AM #6

One of my least favourite female housemates ever. Being a fake performer of the normal girl who's actually demented and cruel was bad enough when Ellie did it the year before, it didn't need to be repeated. Besides that, the way she treated Cian was one of the most pathetic backstabbings I've ever seen on the show. He could talk to whoever he wanted, but she felt some weird ownership of him, immediately mistrusting him right after he spoke to Sîan or Isabelle for more than five seconds . Her repeated antagonising of him to other housemates coupled with Nikki coming in and taking her side were just the icing on top. Her worst moment however was when Hussain righteously called out Lewis F on being a **** stirring bully and then Zoe got up like a she-demon and fought his battle for him for no reason while Lewis F, her supposed friend, laughed at how ridiculous she was acting. Bottom quality housemate and the worst of her series imo.

She was also my favourite on launch night so there was a lot of disappointment as well for me.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote