View Single Post
Old 25-02-2019, 10:14 AM #4
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I'm sure everyone here knows there's more than one kind of terrorist. Of course Right Wing terrorist are just as bad as any other kind, especially in the USA with their access to firearms. But in balance, the fact that the FBI's most wanted list is made up almost entirely of Jihadis , it's obvious why Islamic terrorism is discussed more than any other - because it's more prevalent. My own community is under attack from both Muslim extremists and from the Right... and I don't mind admitting that at this point, I'm more worried about the Islamist terrorists, the people with apparently free access to all kinds of weaponry and explosives and no apparent fear of the law.

That said, they're all worryingly unhinged.
I didn't intend to make it a competition, as that would be distasteful - even for me! My point was that we constantly get to see these stories posted on here (and rightfully so) and yet mysteriously the folks who seem to consume the most news and do a valuable service posting about it, never seem to post news stories that don't reflect well on the ideology they are happy to push on here every day.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 25-02-2019 at 10:15 AM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote