View Single Post
Old 25-02-2019, 12:45 PM #22
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Of course it is..as is violence and such from the far left (some still refuse to admit the far left even exist, so theres a fair while to go on that...)
Of course violence exists across the whole spectrum, even centrists can turn violent depending on the circumstances, but I'm curious what left wing terrorism would actually look like.

I'm further left than I would guess pretty much everyone on this forum, but my ideology is only based around tolerance and ways to raise the bottom sections of society upwards in ways that are beneficial to society as a whole.

The far left exists in some foreign governments that push communism in dictatorships, but you will struggle to find left wing people who push for communist ideals in today's world, but you get right wing people pushing fascistic aims and goals.

It's not really a both sides issue, yeah the left has it's problems because no ideology or political system is foolproof, but there is no modern far left in the same way there is a modern far right.