BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
It's so haphazardly put together. You can even hear their frustration in the interview when they're saying "What about the head, something with the head" and he says "...umm we cut her throat?" and they ask where and he says it was when she was tied up on the bed. There's an obvious pause because they're like "**** that clearly didn't happen, how are we going to explain him saying that?" and then the next we hear of it is Ken Kratz holding the press conference and relaying this horrific - but barely even plausible - story about how they did that "but she still didn't die" so they had to shoot her as well. Hell, Kratz doesn't even do a very good job of making it sound convincing, he SOUNDS like he knows he's making it up.

It's really awful because - while I'm sure the real timeline of her death was horrific in reality - it seems that they've managed to paint an even WORSE picture of how it happened, which surely only causes more anguish for friends and family. While we don't know what happened to her before she was killed, ALL of the physical evidence is that her actual death was simple and quick. She was shot in the head and died instantly.
Don't start me on Kratz My finger is still firmly planted at Mike Halbach and Theresas ex Ryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tq0peK0MtY
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote