View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 11:43 AM #155
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Don't start me on Kratz My finger is still firmly planted at Mike Halbach and Theresas ex Ryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tq0peK0MtY
The only thing I've ever found odd about the family is that they are SO adamant that the right people are locked up and won't hear of it being questioned. When I would have thought that, if there was a question that your family member's killer might actually still be out there, you would at least be keen to have that investigated as well.

But then, Meredith Kercher's family are the same when it comes to that case, and it only takes a brief look at the evidence in that case to know that Knox and Raffaele Sollecito had absolutely nowt to do with Meredith's murder and the right person *is* locked up for it. The evidence in that case was absolutely ludicrous too, but thankfully the Italian supreme courts got it spot on in the end in my opinion: The small local police force came under the international gaze because of the murder and felt pressured to secure a quick result, pinned it on Knox and Sollecito. It's actually a prime example of the fact that it IS totally feasible that small departments like the Manitowoc Sheriff's Dept. don't always do things by the book. As soon as real forensic and DNA experts got involved it was clear that they didn't do it and weren't even there. But Meredith Kercher's family are still pretty upset about their acquittal so maybe it's understandably common for families of victims to not be able to be rational and objective.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote