Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I find it strange that the family of one of the alleged victims accepted £15million and signed a non-disclosure agreement. So I hope the Jackson family will be seeking reimbursement because all I've heard so far against Jackson is hearsay, uncorroborated claims and that he paid people not to go to the press. That doesn't make him guilty. He was odd, I think everyone can agree with that... but I still don't believe there was any abuse, and until I see hard evidence I'm keeping off bandwagon. I remember the furore when Cliff Richard was arrested, at least he was able to provide evidence against the claims. But why, like in this case, wait till people are dead?

As for the BBC, I remember the appalling coverage of Cliff Richard's investigation that the BBC thought was acceptable... and it cost them several million. It was a knee jerk reaction from the BBC because it had allowed Saville to prey on kids for decades. Now they're playing it safe.
100% Livia you put it so much better than I , the press /media have always had it in for Jackson simply because he was different but most of the odd things were explained others simply exaggerated ,but some people seem to have had a deep hatred for him and relish in anything that outs him in a bad light,so this must be nectar to them, So many things don't add up, he was also found not guilty which people seem to overlook a lot, The guy is dead,let him rest in peace.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 03-03-2019 at 03:40 PM.