BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I find it strange that the family of one of the alleged victims accepted £15million and signed a non-disclosure agreement. So I hope the Jackson family will be seeking reimbursement because all I've heard so far against Jackson is hearsay, uncorroborated claims and that he paid people not to go to the press. That doesn't make him guilty. He was odd, I think everyone can agree with that... but I still don't believe there was any abuse, and until I see hard evidence I'm keeping off bandwagon. I remember the furore when Cliff Richard was arrested, at least he was able to provide evidence against the claims. But why, like in this case, wait till people are dead?

As for the BBC, I remember the appalling coverage of Cliff Richard's investigation that the BBC thought was acceptable... and it cost them several million. It was a knee jerk reaction from the BBC because it had allowed Saville to prey on kids for decades. Now they're playing it safe.
Brilliant post

Shame the BBC never learned from the Saville or Cliff cases.

I 100% believe Michael was just a lost soul and surrounded himself with kids because he related to them because he was never allowed a childhood and was deeply unhappy so just wanted to see other children happy.