View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 09:33 PM #23
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Sorry Vicky but this is gold, whoever made that call at that school is a hoot. Hahaha.

"Watch out kids there's a scary thing called Momo going about. If you don't know what that is... LOOK AT THIS! IT'S THIS LOOK HERE! Isn't it spooky!!"
I ****ing know..baffling decision making. Also surely they will have just ended up spending the day consoling a bunch of hysterical wailing 8 years olds in utter shock, jumping at every damn movement til their parents collected them at which stage the parents ripped teachers a new arsehole. Fun day. Of course, such a reaction from kids/parents was not possibly predictable in any way...nope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
Are you serious
I thought she was taking the piss for ages, but nah she genuinely seems really pissed off and a few others with kids at that school seem to be ranting :S
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 03-03-2019 at 09:34 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote