Old 08-03-2019, 02:42 PM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine
Default Xfactor Uk Allstars

Hi as a lot of you are aware that a new this year Simon cowell has plans to create an all star series of the show. Now this is the Xfactor Allstars With the game there will be 4 judges. So I need 3 more including me and there are 4 categories:Groups,Girls,Overs and Boys:.

Rule1: What would make this game interesting is it’s acts from any series. You can include winners and losers into your category only rule is each act must be from a different series also each act have had to have made the live shows.

2: You pick 4 acts in your category for the live shows and 2 acts would leave until we have a top 6 so in total 16 acts in the lives.

3: Each live show there will be no themes so each week acts can sing whatever they please.

4: The way to vote is by each judge would Private message me ranking each performance from high to low the bottom 3 would be up for elimination the act ranked the lowest each week would leave immediately and the bottom2 would sing again where each judge would say who they would like out the competition

5: I plan to get all my positions filled by next week each judge would need pm me their 4 acts I will reveal the acts in the lives and the first live show will begin next Friday

6: I am already mentoring the groups so the other 3 categories available are (Girls,Boys and overs)

7: The freeze vote each judge can use this vote 1 time if there is an act who they like so much and are passionate about and they are about to be eliminated they would be allowed to use the freeze vote on them which means you save the act from being eliminated however it means 3 acts leave the following week with 1 of your other acts so it could mean you could have 2 or 3 acts leaving the following week.

8: one last thing is each category must have 1 winner and the 3 acts are not winners

I hope to get the positions filled by Friday Pm me the category you want to mentor and your 4 acts once 1 position is filled I would reveal the category that has been taken and I would reveal the remaining categories.

Apart from that let’s just have fun with the game and game on make the best mentor win

My four groups are

Spoiler:

Rak Su
Acacia &Aaliyah
FYD
Only The Young

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 08-03-2019 at 02:47 PM.
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote