View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 03:24 PM #55
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Because everything you've come at me with has basically been to attack my experiences and launching into an entry level GCSE maths lesson about probability won't change that.
Everything I've been coming at you with has been an attack on your experiences, because experiences aren't universal, and yet your opening to this entire discussion was the pointed comment that;

Quote:
I've never gotten anyone pregnant because I'm careful.
A statement which is judgemental, attacks the experiences of others by (falsely) implying that those who have gotten pregnant or gotten others pregnant have NOT been careful, and ironically assumes that your own experience that being careful = no pregnancies is universal.

I'd suggest that if you don't want to feel attacked or patronised, you don't enter discussions with statements that are patronising and combative, and then follow it up with aggressive and belittling (or this was the goal, I'm sure) quips about GCSE maths because you're "feeling patronised" and want to aggressively re-assert. I'm well aware of my own posting style and intentions and I'm rarely bothered by yours Dezzy, but I'm not up for the hypocrisy.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote