27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Default Which couple should WIN TiBB OTT3?

Three couples remain and they all want the crown.

Underscore and JerseyWins
Quote:
I should win OTT3 because I have been the SKANK of the camp, I mean three partners? Whew! Anywhoooo, I have completed every challenge put in front of me which is more than can be said for some contestants and whew guys I’m tearing up back here but honestly, I missed the final two on STARS and STARS2, and this is now my one opportunity to win a forum game… It would mean a lot if you crown me/Jerseh winners of OTT3 because ya know we are the cutest couple
brat. and thisisdanny
Quote:
me and Danny should win because we are gorgeous and in here for the right reason we are in here for fame not love! so give us our mag deals like shabnam would’ve wanted and make us the winners awooo! InTheStyle x ThisIsDanny x Brat. coming SOON
Mitchell and Tony Montana
Quote:
Hello everyone!
You should vote for me to win, as I have been FABULOUS!
I’ve had many ups and many downs in this game, Danneh DITCHED me at the first sign of trouble after I tried to SEDUCE him!
Then me and Matthew had a sexy fling, full of many sexy glances, but then Jake spammed everyone’s PM’s and got him EVICTED! Like the evil man he is
I’m now with our Toneh, who is BEAUTIFUL and SEXY and DELIGHTFUL! I love him VERY much, more than anybody else called Tony, even more than Tony Hadley from spandau ballet!
I’ve stayed up all night to win the immunity, I’ve arselicked our underscore and I’ve fought to stay here
Please vote for me to win, a vote for me to win is a vote for ICONIC single folks!
Love y’all xx
Now for the voting T&C's.
- Each member has 10 free votes
- The 10 votes can be distributed in any way they wish, to just one couple or to all three couples
- You must only vote for the couples above and cannot vote for an individual
- Voting closes at 8:30PM tomorrow