View Single Post
Old 16-03-2019, 06:03 PM #12

Where I lived from when I was born until I was about 5 they were horrendous.

The guy next door was once my Dad's best mate as my Dad was born and grew up in the same house, and because he didn't like my Mam (and hated the fact my parents got married and had kids in general), he went like psycho and took it out on me and my sis. Pushed me off the garden wall that seperated our houses once when I was about 3 or 4, then made out he'd saw me fall and rushed to stop me but couldn't get in time. Something happened
after though another time and my Dad caught him and that was it, reason we moved tbh.

Another thing he used to do, if our ball would go into his garden he'd run out and shout and scream at us and take it in his house and threaten us if we asked for it back, then when my Dad would come home from work tea time he'd come out all innocent like "Oh I think this is your kids' ball? Must have come over the wall". Twat.

The lady across the road then too used to hold a knife up to the local kids through the window if we stopped anywhere near her garden/gate for anything. Horrible cow she was.

Last edited by LaLaLand; 16-03-2019 at 06:09 PM.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote