Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

I gotta agree, BBCAN seems to have fewer and fewer unique big-time characters these days

I still like a bunch of people they cast in the past 2 years for example but like they just don't POP as much individually and kinda have more of a "vanilla"? "blended" feel I guess.. Idk if vanilla is the right word exactly because they're not necessarily basic people but they mesh together too much with no standouts and sort of try too hard in playing the game or creating a legacy without just letting it come naturally.

Like when you think of even just a few years ago... Nikki, Tim, Loveita, Dallas, Cassandra tbh, the Paqs bros, Joel, even the Third Wheel alliance, even someone like Maddy in her own right, etc. just create a spark in very natural ways and had more engaging character traits that pop in their own ways, good or bad. These last few newbie castings just seem like fans trying to replicate people or something idk. They might be likable or entertaining anyways but it's just not the same feel.

Also... BBUS 19 & 20 casting >>>>>> BBCAN 6 & 7 casting if you ask me (and the seasons have obviously been way better too as of now without fully seeing 7 tbf)

Last edited by JerseyWins; 19-03-2019 at 02:55 AM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote