BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy. View Post
Exactly.

He claims to have "no interest in Jackson" but seems hell bent on destroying MJ's legacy while making money off of his name.
I didn't like the look of Reed when I first saw him a few years ago, and this documentary (along with his creepy comments) have made me dislike him even more. Do you know he wants to make a "sequel" to his sh!tty documentary and is trying to coax Gavin Arvizo and Jordan Chandler out from under their stones?

https://www.nme.com/news/music/leavi...ictims-2458470

Of course, this is purely for the accusers to tell "their story" and has nothing whatsoever to do with money.
I'd never heard of the greedy slimeball prior to all this , when I first ever heard about 'Leaving Neverland' I actually assumed it was some American director . then I was surprised to found out he was a Brit . He's definitely making a name for himself on the dead body of MJ .

Any idiot that makes a film with "Neverland " in the title is just profiting off a famous person . He knows it gets attention that way . And I was sick of seeing his ugly mug on TV self promoting his BS job & crap directing skills .

Yeah I heard about Arvizo & Chandler , Reed is delusional!! . is he being serious, all the accusers are proven greedy liars . He basically wants to dig up old cases that were debunked and were a complete joke in the court room.

Good luck to him getting Arvizo & Chandler when both admitted their parents were scammers & crooks getting them to lie for money . Both have disappeared out the public eye . Can't see them showing their faces again as it's embarrassing.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 20-03-2019 at 04:44 PM.