Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Thanks to all of the members posts so far.

I agree with all of the members saying that it's harsh when there are teams over spending way above their profitability that haven't been punished yet (I'm not saying that I want that to happen) but I can't help but feel that the EFL have opened up a can of worms here that could go against their pet darlings of the Championship in the future.

And if they were to do the collective punishment angle like Shaun wants and dock us more points then we're gonna really have teams getting points deductions nearly every week, especially when players also start attacking fans which happens throughout the season.

And just this very season we'd be having Blues having another points deduction for not controlling a fan, Arsenal would have to be docked points, Hibernian would have to be docked points, and Swansea and Man City would have to be docked points because during their FA Cup match, the Swansea Stewards failed to stop the Man City fans from doing a pitch invasion, it's basically a very flawed idea that wouldn't work if implemented.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote