Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Oh, and its not transgender people that are the main issue, as usual. Its abusive controlling narcissistic males who have clung onto the coattails of a genuine cause for dear life, and now appear to be controlling it that are the issue. How anyone cannot see that transactivism as it stands today (not genuine transactivism..but how it is now) is nothing more than a MRA movement, I will never understand.
Is this the same one I heard about in the news? , it feels like this is a recurring theme .
India Willoughby will be having a field day with this . Why is is when people make a genuine mistake or apologise then that's never the end of it ??? .

I think it's PC gone mad ,and it's going to get to the stage where people are too scared to address a female with a deep or croaky voice in case she has an outbust of " how dare you assume my gender " .

Plus what about people who dress a certain way but they still identity as their biological gender ?. It can be confusing at times , and if a person still sounds masculine then it's understandable how they'd be mistaken as "male" .

I think this person just wants attention , and sadly getting it even though there's more important things that should get reported .