BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I don't think Streisand believes Wade & James , maybe she's thinking what some of us are thinking that their stories make no sense . Like i said if anyone bothers to do a 2 minute research they'd see what Wade & James are all about .

Her comment about "it didn't kill them" is maybe because they're suing the estate for billion dollars while they're happy to get fame on again, which makes people doubt their intentions.

However if i'm wrong and if she actually bizarrely believes Wade & James then it's very weird what she said . Unless she's unsure if MJ is guilty or innocent but he still feels some kind of loyalty to him? . I don't know i think it can be interpreted in many ways what she's thinking and saying .
Well she said she believed them and she made excuses for MJ's "needs" that's an unforgivable thing to say even if you believe MJ was innocent and Wade and James were lying what she said could apply to any abuser and victim which is disgusting

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.