View Single Post
Old 25-03-2019, 11:20 AM #1646
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I don't think Streisand believes Wade & James , maybe she's thinking what some of us are thinking that their stories make no sense . Like i said if anyone bothers to do a 2 minute research they'd see what Wade & James are all about .

Her comment about "it didn't kill them" is maybe because they're suing the estate for billion dollars while they're happy to get fame on again, which makes people doubt their intentions.

However if i'm wrong and if she actually bizarrely believes Wade & James then it's very weird what she said . Unless she's unsure if MJ is guilty or innocent but he still feels some kind of loyalty to him? . I don't know i think it can be interpreted in many ways what she's thinking and saying .
Streisand: "I didn't mean to dismiss the trauma these boys experienced in any way. Like all survivors of sexual assault, they will have to carry this for the rest of their lives. I feel deep remorse and I hope that James and Wade know that I truly respect and admire them for speaking their truth."

TiBB MJ thread: "Very ambiguous I don't think she believes proven liars Wade and James."

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 25-03-2019 at 11:20 AM.