BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Okay we've got two more games to add to the roster of unfair results this season.

West Brom vs Birmingham:
Fake score - West Brom 3-2 Birmingham
Real score - West Brom 1-1 Birmingham
Reason why - A West Brom player was obstructed from trying to block Jutkiewicz which led to our second goal, and West Brom had a penalty where the incident happened outside the box so at worst should've been a free kick to West Brom instead of a penalty which they equalised off, and then sadly it gave West Brom the momentum to get that Livermore goal which wouldn't have otherwise happened.

Cardiff vs Chelsea:
Fake score - Cardiff 1-2 Chelsea
Real score - Cardiff 3-0 Chelsea
Reason why - Cardiff should've had two penalties, and Chelsea's first goal was offside which gave them momentum to go and score the second.

But going back to us we had better stay up because if we do go down then I know which people to blame and they're not the Manager or the players, but instead I'll blame the owners for putting us in this situation in the first place after voting for these rule changes. I'll also blame the EFL for docking us points but haven't touched loads of the other EFL teams that have also broken the same rules as us. And I'll also blame the Officials for ****ing up and
Costing us points in 4 different matches, then god knows if I'm forgetting about any other mistakes that have gone against us throughout the season.

Heck in total the officials have made a mistake which has cost us goals in 6 different games this season if you include the two games where we were losing anyway and that's just not acceptable imo and is why VAR is needed for the EFL competitions, and I do feel that the officials should apologize to the club and the fans of the club for costing us points so many times this season, and of course be very careful about giving decisions against us in the future unless they're 100% certain that one of our players have done something wrong.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote