BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Really? He only infuriated me during Shahbazgate. Although I still think Richard treated him worse than Sezer.

I would put Richard, Dennis, Alexandra, Kenneth, Conor, Helen all before him.
(I’ll just give my 2p worth on the ones you mentioned because I started and just carried on and I might as well post it now )

Richard was also a bully but every now and then he was somewhat witty and likeable, although he always found a way to ruin it for himself. In my bottom 20.

Dennis, I don’t think anyone can really argue with that, he is the worst housemate of all time imo and I don’t think anyone, except possibly Conor, will ever change that

Alexandra was a horrible person but kind of a howl and ngl I actually quite liked her REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.

Kenneth was similar to Alexandra in terms of threatening the housemates in a way which just made me think “Ooooh you’re hard ” rather than worried for anyone. But I went into BB10 expecting his time in the house to be quite explosive and it just wasn’t. Still a gross, body-shaming twat though, and if we’re including life after BB, then yeah he’s one of the worst of all time

I haven’t seen BB13 but what I hear about Conor, I don’t like

And I really like Helen woops A top 10 housemate imo

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote