BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by montblanc View Post
god i love the ending my stomach dropped at that part when they were in the therapists office like you said

literally my favorite thing about this movie was that it required me to actual think about it afterwards and i watched it pretty late at night and STILL stayed up to watch theory videos

Spoiler:

and i was shook at the theory of her son being a tether also! like there's so much evidence throughout to support it too!
Spoiler:

I don’t think Jason was a tether though because it wouldn’t make sense for him to be able to control his tether and walk him into the fire. But then again I suppose original Adelaide ended up having to mirror originals red when she got switched so idk.

The reason why his face was burnt was because the magic trick that Jason tried to do but failed worked every time underground so kept burning his face

Also Adelaide = a place in Australia aka “down under”

And also the thing that shook me the most was the fact that we only really felt sorry for the Tethers when we realised that Red was actually “one of us” I.e an above ground original. Was a nice metaphor for basically saying we don’t care about how the people below us feel until one of us get stripped of their luxuries and has to live a cruddy life. Like we hated Red the whole film until we realised she had been forced to live underground after living above. But then all the people underground were forced to live that way from the start so