Old 07-04-2019, 03:33 PM #387

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Macy:

Song 1: just adore your version of the song. It's still very current so it's a risk to take it on again especially in a final. But it was spectacular 10/10

Song 2: I absolutely love this and will be downloading it like crazy. I tell you how the story should end...with you winning 10/10

Sofia:

Song 1: great choice from Adam here it really shows off your artistry. Once again you smashed it 10/10

Song 2: I'm a fan of your originals more than your covers. This was very interesting and whatever the outcome be proud 9/10

Savannah

Song 1: Yeah fantastic choice to perform this again. Simply perfect that's all I will say 10/10

Song 2: this felt a bit too generic and maybe not completely the style id like for you so I was a bit disappointed but you have been brilliant all series 8/10

Boyce Avenue

Song 1: this time this made me cry but to be honest I have been through an emotional week so the lyrics seemed to hit hard. Amazing 10/10

Song 2: I didn't expect this song from you but as soon as I head it I fell in love with it. I would love to see you or Macy won. Whoever does has a massive career of the back of this 10/10