View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:49 AM #18
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...misgendering ...(..in the context of this story and we can’t ever tell on the accuracy of media stories..)...is something which awareness should be being raised...it is something which is of extreme importance to the person going through their transformation...I do believe an apology was probably appropriate and that apology was made...and in giving that apology...?...it hasn’t stretched further the NHS service as it is at the moment...which is already very stretched with everyone or most people doing their very best...it isn’t a one thing or another situation for me though....an apology is completely in the control of a person/organisation to do...so when it’s required it should be done...other issues within the NHS and its struggles as mentioned in the thread are a lot more difficult to tackle...but yeah, I don’t see why one thing has any bearing on another....
NO Ammi, if they take the time to apologise to this lady then they won't have time to apologise to all the elderly people they're neglecting!! Come on a bit of common sense.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote