The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

So I began my first watch of BB8. I’m currently on Day 7 and thought I’d do a little round up on what I’ve thought so far about the series and which housemates stand out the most to me.

The house

What a nightmare of a house this is. The fridge in the garden? The oven in the bedroom? A bath in the living area? Plus the house looks very small especially the garden compared to the previous year. This house I’d say is nearly on par with the BB5 house in terms of awkwardness and impracticality. I do however like the sofas plus, the bathroom looks incredible.

The housemates

These are just some of the housemates which have stood out the most for me in this first week.

Charley - A great housemate. I think high maintenance is an understatement. There is no doubt she is a bitch but that’s kinda what I like about her. She can stick up for herself, is very confrontational and isn’t afraid to speak her mind if she feels someone is being negative towards her (for example Emily and the name dropping conversation).

Shabnam - She’s an odd one isn’t she? I find her very weird and a bit of an idiot tbh but for some strange reason I like her. She’s just bizarre and comes out with some really odd things it’s just amusing to watch. She is a bit of a follower tho especially around Charley which is not a good idea.

Tracy - I find her quite edgy but I don’t dislike her. It may be because a lot of the girls in the house are young and very ‘girly’ girls and Tracey is almost the complete opposite. When conversations are going on, she’s there but seems like she’s not included in the convo at all. She reminds me a little of Lisa from BB10. Anyways one thing I’ve noticed with her is that Shabnam really gets under her skin.

Leslie - I felt really bad for her when she hid her head under the douvet and started crying. Then Emily walks over “are you ok?” “Yes I’m just sniffing my mattress”
She seems really out of place and isn’t enjoying the experience at all. It kinda reminds me of Ahmed in the first week of BB5. I don’t hate her but she seems like a bit of an outcast and I don’t find her compelling enough to watch compared to the others in there.

Ziggy - He seems like a nice guy although I did straight away think he was a bit of a ladies man. Him and Chanelle do actually seem quite suited. I do think however that he is a little bit wooden he actually reminds me of Tom Cruise a bit in both personality and appearance.

Summary of the first week

It’s been enjoyable, the first week normally is a bit boring to watch until people settle but there’s been some funny moments thus far. The podium task was hilarious, all arguing over who goes where was just funny to watch. Nicki and Charley’s argue about Charley’s food was funny as well. A lot of the housemates I do like, there is some I’m not too keen on (Laura, Tracey) but I’m gonna give them a chance as it is only the first week.

So with that onto week 2

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote