Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

So I finished Season 8: The Chase a couple days ago and here's my rankings (I'll spoiler my thoughts/opinions on winners/evictions etc in case anyone is planning on watching it at some point - although lets be real I'm the only one bothered enough/sad enough to watch the African version )

Season 8 Rankings:
1. Natasha (actual goddess <3333 a Carole/Charley hybrid <333)
2. Selly
3. Annabel
4. Fatima
5. Feza
6. Pokello
7. Koketso
8. Motamma
9. Elikem
10. Dllish

11. Maria
12. Huddah
13. Sulu (I'm 50/50 on him. One of the more entertaining housemates but was also pretty misogynistic at times)
14. Angelo
15. Cleo
16. Betty
17. Beverly
18. O'Neal
19. Biguesas
20. Neyll

21. Melvin
22. LK4
23. Bassey
24. Bimp
25. Denzel
26. Hakeem
27. Bolt
28. Nando

Overall it was an enjoyable season, but definitely too long in terms of the cast being able to hold it up for 91 days. Season 7 (Star Game) is definitely my favourite if I had to choose between the two. This season started off good, then had a really average mid-section and then started picking up again in the final few weeks. The fake HMs twist was a great twist though making the real housemates believe there was another house and getting them to interact with them etc <3

Specific thoughts:
Spoiler:

-Natasha is one of the best housemates of all time globally, joining Goldie from last series in that accolade <3
-Selly was a scream, when she poured a drink over Pokello at the party for seemingly no reason but claiming it was to "big her up" Her and Natasha being evicted together in a double eviction has to be one of the worst results ever, although the other options (Annabel & Pokello) wouldn't have been great outcomes either.
-Annabel was a fab housemate too, reminded me a bit of Nicky Maxwell
-Koketso, Motamma and Fatima were definitely evicted too early but all still shone in their stays.
-Dillish is a lovely winner, I'm glad she won. Surviving 5 evictions and also never winning an immunity task for the whole series <3 She really came into her own by the end.
-Pokello & Elikem is one of the best showmances ever (seems they got married & divorced after the show as well )
-Cleo & Hakeem on the other hand was such an annoying showmance, especially Hakeem feeling entitled to being voted into the Rendez-vous room every week.
-The LK4 & Koketso showmance was just meh. Especially since he was trying to hook up with another girl at the same time
-Nando was a horrible twat, I'm surprised he passed the psych test (do they even do them in the African version ). Carrying knives in his pockets or putting them under pillows whenever he would have an argument with someone smh. Glad he was ejected but annoying that he took the spot of someone who could've been good.
-Bolt & Betty was an annoying showmance too.
-Feza was great and I preferred her when she wasn't with O'Neal
-Maria was a sweetheart but also pretty irrelevant and I didn't like the way she made fun of Natasha's english.
-Sulu was hilarious but sadly he was a misogynist alot of the time so I have mixed feelings about him
-Angelo started off a bit pervy but he really became likeable towards the end.
-The Nigerians (Melvin & Beverly) were so annoying in how untouchable they were, especially Beverly in that sense. Lasted 91 days without being nominated only to finish dead last in the final.
-Bassey was really annoying trying to hog camera time all the time, but he was harmless tbf.
-Denzel was a creepy perv and I'm glad he was booted first
-The Angolans (Biguesas & Neyll) were so sweet but were practically invisible as they could barely speak English, felt a bit bad for them both being evicted together as well. But they were non-factors.
-Also the ladies this season were STUNNING, in particular Koketso, Dillish, Beverly and Huddah <3

I plan on watching the third season of BB: South Africa next as I've heard great/amazing things. Plus, it's only 64 days long. But not sure when I'll start that yet as I need a lil break from binging.