View Single Post
Old 19-04-2019, 02:05 PM #10

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Tommy
BB19: Akeem

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Tommy
BB19: Akeem

BB7 is a top 2 season and it was incredible to watch and I love it but it was heavily meddled by producers. It could’ve gone on to have many interesting characters last for longer eg Grace ( I reckon she’d have lasted till at least week 9 without the golden housemate twist).
Also Sezer (banned from nominating) responsible for the massive group divide could’ve lasted another 2 or 3 weeks which would’ve made for intense viewing especially against Richard. There was no need for the All Up nominations which evicted Nikki. Had this punishment not occurred I would think nikki could’ve made it to the final (well she did anyway but not really). There was a lot of meddling and producer interference in bb7 much more than any series at the time. I think the production was not so much bad but just a bit silly in making some decisions which didn’t need to happen.

My favourite production is BB6 as the show stayed entertaining throughout and had interesting and effective twists which in the end had a good impact. Immediately due to the cast all playing a part in the series the production was amazing from the start for their selection process. I thought there was only 1 boring housemate in there and that was Eugene.

Another series which I think had good production was BB8 merely for the fact that they kept Charley in for 8 weeks.
CiaraNelly2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote