View Single Post
Old 21-04-2019, 12:52 PM #15

I think it deserves the popularity it has and would be my second favorite CBB<3. Apart from Pete, I thought there were several enjoyable housemates with lots of complexity to them; Chantelle, George, Traci, the odd time Preston and Jodie as well. Even the ones I haven't mentioned still had interesting aspects to their personality that helped shape the dysfunctional presence of the series, including the people I didn't even like, similar to how I'd describe the CBB17 cast.

I'll also never get why so many people who complain about the 'alleged' bullying of Jodie are also huge fans of Pete; although I don't really think she was bullied by him either since he was actually giving her a wake up call about how critical and rude critique can be to someone desperate for limelight like her. The only person I thought was actually gone too far with her was Michael, and even that was pretty interesting because it displayed the pathetic flaws he had to a much larger extent than what he was portraying her as.

CBB4 also fell between BB6, a series full of hyper craziness for 11 weeks, and BB7, a series that was much more sociable, meaning it's a weird combination of the two and it all meshed together really well imo.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote