Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Ep 6 FR:

- Cara is so stank and obsessive this season! And I pretty much can't even stand Kyle but like come on
- And Kyle seems to have more of an obsession with Paulie
- Marie: Me and Cara get past the first one! See I don't suck that much guys! Go ahead and tweet all you want, assholes
- I know they're exes now but Tori & Derrick's relationship is a mess!
- Oooop Angela shading Kam's "Queen Kam" and "Killa Kam" or "whatever she's calling herself today" nicknames
- Omg this sort of "making up" scene between Kyle & Cara is so cringey. But SCREAMING @ Marie walking outside on them, squinting and groggy like she just got out of bed and just saying "Cara, get off his lap"
- Lmao @ Shane going to people (to Zach after his team won the challenge & Day/Jozea to let them know he worked his ass off to save them and try to get Angela/Faith nom'd instead) but every one of them just saying they don't trust Shane afterwards
- Almost everyone is thinking about making burn votes
- Angela: He's gonna be my baby daddy so I'm not going for my child's father
- Kyle: Taking 500 grand out of Brad's kids mouths? (@ Cara giving them a burn vote at that)..... I can't
- Loool @ it turning into a Kyle & Cara argument and then Tony & Bananas suddenly popping up behind some bushes and pretend eating popcorn
- Da'Vonne with a classic Geppetto/Pinocchio reference of Shane thinking he's Geppetto & she's Pinocchio
- Shane was pretty solid up until now but TRAGIC this episode (I still find him kind of a howl tho nonetheless )... he's like to the point of being tooooo messy to dislike