Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Ep 7 FR:

- Lmfao @ the random Tori & Derrick nomination. I had a feeling something like this would happen though with all the burn votes.
- Tori & Derrick not picking Angela & Faith but picking the seemingly tougher team of Joss & Sylvia instead. Yeah, so Tori is a bit harsh on him but Derrick really is **** @ these challenges
- Paulie's "If you want to be the best, beat the best" speech to the cameraman while pacing outside the redemption house is lowkey ****ing hilarious
- I don't really understand Kam's plan but I kinda do and it might just work (or totally backfire on her)... it has caused a chaotic mess tho lol. Sylvia in on the plan and fake crying
- Brad's frantic reaction to Kyle filling him in on the plan of everyone burn voting each other & that Joss & Sylvia are voting them for strategy... "I'm gonna have a goddamn heart attack before this is over... seriously" with the most massive wide eyes "I hope they're (Kam & Kayleigh) gonna be honest with you..... and please don't do this to me again" lmao
- Faith mooning them after getting voted in... I-
- Kam that was mad shady And now Day & Jozea have to face off against Faith & Angela. Or not, saved by the Mercenaries twist I was wondering where Hunter & Ashley were. Angela & Faith still about to go tho... tragic </3

I'll do a ranking now too:

1. Faith
2. Angela
3. Da'Vonne
4. Paulie
5. Amanda
6. Marie
7. Tony
8. Kailah
9. Britni

10. CT
11. Natalie
12. Bananas
13. Nelson
14. Shane

15. Brad
16. Melissa (somewhat want to rank her even lower for this season but I still have love for her for her debut season so idk)
17. Jemmye ("this Big Brother douchebag pulls the double cross" one of the quotes of the season )
18. Jenna
19. Zach
20. Sylvia
21. Jozea
22. Chuck
23. Derrick
24. Tori
25. Veronica
26. Kam

27. Joss
28. Kayleigh
29. Cara
30. Kyle

Coming soon: Hunter & Ashley

Last edited by JerseyWins; 22-04-2019 at 05:12 AM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote