Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

Spoiler:

Is it weird I found fat rock star Thor more attractive than short hair Thor? But not as much as standard Thor.

Spoiler:

I wonder who's left for the Avengers? Spidey, Ant Man, Professor Hulk, Black Iron Man, Falcon ... maybe we'll get Iron Gweneth
edit - Hawkeye too, though Clint has become Ronin

Spoiler:

I've wanted Thor to join the Guardians for years, glad it's actually happening! Are both GOTG3 and Thor 4 confirmed?

[spoiler]I wonder when Thanos swapped places with Aunt May to hynotise Peter ... maybe she was always Thanos :O [/spioler]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek View Post
Spoiler:

I'm also confused about Gamora. Her 2014 version came back, turned on Thanos and even had a short "reunion" with Star-Lord, but she was never shown again after Thanos and his army were wiped out. Have I missed her second death or something? I'm dissapointed that she's gone again because I love Guardians of the Galaxy and I was hoping that all of them would survive
Spoiler:

I think she just did a runner. Gamora at that point wouldn't put herself on the line for others.
She's not dead because at the end Star Lord wanted to look for her, he was trying to trace her on the system.

Last edited by Oliver_W; 25-04-2019 at 11:16 PM.
Oliver_W is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote