Thread: Days Gone
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2019, 09:55 PM #10
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Yeah I was talking to a friend about that score and he isn't familiar with Metacritic, but basically anything below 80 for a video game means "really...not good." or "we're tired of this franchise now despite the game actually being fine" (not over that ME: Andromeda panning )
I mean to be fair Andromeda had some huge, glaring problems both technically and in pacing. I don't think it was a terrible game, it mainly suffered because the ME trilogy was so good that expectations were high. Same as Arkham Origins. In theory it's a decent game with a few issues. But in comparison to the rest of the Arkham series it's trash.

I've watched a few Days Gone reviews and it looks like it'll be a fun enough game, probably low-80's if "fixed", currently suffering from some major bugs and glitches. I'll probably get it when it's cheaper IF people are saying that it's been decently patched for the technical problems.

Apparently it currently has some hilarious bugs with object pop-in, but sometimes it's entire objects, like a rock suddenly appearing right in front of the motorbike when going full speed sending you cartwheeling into the distance
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote