View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 09:21 AM #20
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
It’s called ‘Monopoly: The property trading game’ for a reason!

I refuse to play with my sister cause she does the exact same thing, it makes the game last forever and no-one can actually make any progression, I hate it
Ahaha of course I have never actually read the rules and am a little dim usually, nevermind on a morning

The only time I will swap is if I land on someones hotel if anyone manages to get one and I have no cash so would bust. OR, if I can trade for the reds or greens to make a complete set. I find mayday and park lane to be duds for me, noone ever lands on them if I have them. The orange streets tend to have people on them constantly too..which I find odd as surely all the ones with should have the same odds of having people land on them. But its always red and yellow. With some on green but not as many, but people landing on them makes you a fortune so its worth the chance.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 02-05-2019 at 09:21 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote