¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Just watched the episode. I understand the outrage. Shuga did a great job in the challenge and had 3 pretty nice looks on the runway. I would've stuck with the 2nd one she had.

The bottom two could've been anyone from the other team really, but I'd have ranked them thusly:

Challenge
1) Silky - obviously her personality carried her but she addressed the audience well, kept it funny, and knew how to play to the camera. The only "good" performer, really.
2) A'Keria - did okay, felt more at ease than the others and wasn't shouting over everyone. Kept interrupting with silly and needless double entendres though.
3) Vanjie - got away with a lot because of her personality, she fluffed a lot of lines and talked over a lot of them too
4) Yvie - she was SO awkward, had no charisma, hid in the background and just felt so rehearsed and rigid and lifeless.

Runway
1) Yvie - loved it, presented well and memorably too with the prayer behind her back
2) Vanjie - one of the better ones, looked pretty great
3) Silky - looked really nice, but the lashes were weird. No complaints about the outfit though.
4) A'Keria - even if it was a "technical caftan" it just looked pretty boring

So I guess it'd have to be A'Keria vs. Vanjie. But Yvie did SO bad at the challenge and I'm surprised it wasn't commented on more. It was cringeworthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
Ru definitely made a choice putting shuga in the bottom two... but it was a valid choice.Ru called shuga out in the work room about rising to the talent she was working with... and she really didn't.
She delivered one punchline (about Brooke's vajayjay needing a wash too) a little lacklustre, otherwise she was leagues ahead of the losing team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 04-05-2019 at 05:47 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote